Saturday, November 1, 2008

One Joke Here !!


Well, saw this today on Vineet's blog. And so I thought I'd narrate a joke for a change, but then I didn't have any. So I turned to our good friend (and by our, I mean around 60% of the civilized world) Google, which promptly came up with some joke from some site called Comedy Central. And the joke goes something like this:

A grade school teacher was asking students what their parents did for a living. "Tim, you're first," she said. "What does your mother do all day?"

Tim stood up and proudly said, "She's a doctor."

"That's wonderful. How about you, Amie?" Amie shyly stood up, scuffed her feet and said, "My father is a mailman."

"Thank you, Amie," said the teacher. "What about your father, Billy?"

Billy proudly stood up and announced, "My daddy plays piano in a whorehouse."

The teacher was aghast and promptly changed the subject to geography. Later that day she went to Billy's house and rang the bell. Billy''s father answered the door. The teacher explained what his son had said and demanded an explanation.

Billy''s father said, "I'm actually an attorney, but how can I explain a thing like that to a seven-year-old?"



Ha Ha Ha Ha Haaa!!! I hope you liked the joke, because I didn't...

P.S. Well, my return to blogging is meaninglessly brought about (finally)

1 Responses (Leave a Comment):

Rishabh Kaul said...

Umm...ok...
that post was a little freaky.